[Air-L] Looking for research/publishing opportunities

Mergen mergend7 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 10:16:00 PDT 2017

Dear Research Community members!

As a continuing PhD candidate in public policy, specializing in
Agenda-Setting in the digital era (by using the combination of online
research and NVivo content analyses), I am looking for opportunities to
co-publish and/or cooperate with some like-minded scholars from various
institutions.

There is a great degree of flexibility with regard to the fields you may
represent. Agenda-Setting does not only relate to the field of Public
Policy, but increasingly relates to the domain of Media, Communications,
Social Media, Journalism etc.

My country areas are developing nations, and energy-rich (both developing
and developed) nations. The major policy issues of interest are corruption,
economic diversification, but would be happy to consider other policy
issues.

Two of my most recent publications (the first does not directly relate to
agenda-setting):

1. Dyussenov, M. (forthcoming). The role of ICT in addressing corruption
across political regimes
<https://www.researchgate.net/publication/319527693_The_role_of_ICT_in_addressing_corruption_across_political_regimes?_iepl%5BviewId%5D=b4e3UDS2Ezin1khz5C8niiQZ&_iepl%5BprofilePublicationItemVariant%5D=default&_iepl%5Bcontexts%5D%5B0%5D=prfpi&_iepl%5BtargetEntityId%5D=PB%3A319527693&_iepl%5BinteractionType%5D=publicationTitle>
. *Philippine journal of public administration*

2. Dyussenov, M. (2017). Who Sets the Agenda in Thailand? Identifying key
actors in Thai corruption policy, 2012-2016
<https://www.researchgate.net/publication/313571288_Who_Sets_the_Agenda_in_Thailand_Identifying_key_actors_in_Thai_corruption_policy_2012-2016?_iepl%5BviewId%5D=b4e3UDS2Ezin1khz5C8niiQZ&_iepl%5BprofilePublicationItemVariant%5D=default&_iepl%5Bcontexts%5D%5B0%5D=prfpi&_iepl%5BtargetEntityId%5D=PB%3A313571288&_iepl%5BinteractionType%5D=publicationTitle>
. *Journal of Asian Public Policy (Routledge)*.

The complete list of my publications (including conference & working papers
and unpublished works) and other details can be found here:
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Mergen_Dyussenov
Here is my email address: mergend7 at gmail.com

Thanks,
Mergen