[Air-L] Two Career Opportunities: Asst. Registrar Systems & Technology and Data Analyst/CRM Admin

AJ Kelton ajk407 at nyu.edu
Thu Oct 12 07:52:51 PDT 2017

At Montclair State we have an opening for an Asst. Registrar, Systems and
Technology

Montclair State University's Registrar's Office is seeking an Assistant
Registrar for Systems and Technology. This position, reporting directly to
the University Registrar, will lead the Registrar's Office in
implementation, maintenance and training on student information systems
within the Registrar's Office.

For additional information, click on link:
https://app1.montclair.edu/xf/hr_jobpostings/details.php?id=1250

I'm also sharing this for a colleague at Widener.

Data Analyst/CRM Administrator
https://www.higheredjobs.com/institution/details.cfm?JobCode=176578135&Title=Data%20Analyst%20and%20CRM%20Administrator%20%2D%20GSEL

best,

aj

--

-----

AJ Kelton
Director, Center for the Digital Humanities
     College of Humanities and Social Sciences - Montclair State University
Doctoral Candidate, ABD
     Educational Communication and Technology - New York University
----------
Collaborate with Emerging Learning Design 2017
Conference Chair
http://eld.montclair.edu
Twitter: @ELDConf <http://twitter.com/ELDConf>
Hashtag: #ELD17