[Air-L] Available: last minute accommodation in Tartu

Anna Jobin anna.jobin at unil.ch
Fri Oct 13 08:24:34 PDT 2017

Dear AoIR Community,

Is any of you, or someone you know, for whatever unforeseen reason looking
for accommodation during AoIR2017 in Tartu?

There is a long story -- actually *two* long stories -- behind this last
minute offer, but the outcome remains: I still/again have a place available
in a 2 twin beds standard room from Oct 17-22 at the Dorpat conference
hotel. (Great, shared rate; wifi and buffet breakfast included.)

Please send a research statement, five reference letters, three syllabi
and... just kidding. Simply contact me if you are interested or have any
questions.

I am looking forward to seeing many of you at the conference!

Anna

*_____ Anna Jobin, M.A.*

*Doctoral Researcher **(*University of Lausanne, Laboratory of Digital
Cultures and Humanities)

*Visiting Research Scholar **(*Tufts University, Program of Science,
Technology, Society)

Mail: *anna.jobin at unil.ch <anna.jobin at unil.ch>* | Twitter: *@annajobin
<http://twitter.com/annajobin>* | Website: *annajobin.com
<http://annajobin.com/>*