[Air-L] Essential Reading: Trump, Russia, Facebook & Twitter

Colin Delany cpd at epolitics.com
Fri Oct 13 11:24:59 PDT 2017

Hi folks, I've pulled together a list of good stories about two basic subjects, how the Trump campaign used tech/social media to win votes and how the Russians used it to interfere in the elections. Want to know how Russian disinformation ended up on Pinterest and Pokemon Go? Or perhaps a nice history of Russian subversion campaigns over the decades? Either way, I gotcha covered. I figured folks on this list could put it to good use.

I'll be updating this list as new stories come out, and please let me know if I miss something. Some light reading for your Friday afternoon -- enjoy.

Essential Reading: Trump, Russia, Facebook & Twitter
http://www.epolitics.com/2017/10/13/essential-reading-trump-russia-facebook-twitter/

--cpd

Colin Delany
Epolitics.com -- digital strategy for politics and advocacy
http://www.epolitics.com
https://www.facebook.com/epoliticsdotcom/
202-422-4682
cpd at epolitics.com