[Air-L] dark web recruitment

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 12:03:40 PDT 2017

Hi

I haven't yet quite understood what do you want to do but you don't need to
go to the dark web yourself to collect stories, imho

I think hackerspaces would be a good place to find people to interview as
well as spaces which discuss free speech online. I have recently
participated in a v. good discussion about this in Ekospace Buenos Aires
and there was a researcher from UESPI there involved w/ Tor Project who may
help.

Now, if you're looking for commercial illegal activity on the dark web,
that's a whole other side of things. In any web you'd be vulnerable anyway.
You should also not be billing all illegalism in the world to it, you can
get illegal stuff on ebay.

Best,

Renata