[Air-L] Citation question: App Store Reviews Only on Mobile?

Scott Kushner scott.kushner at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 08:00:19 PDT 2017

Hi AoIRistas,

I'm curious if any of you have any sense of the proper way to cite a user
comment in the iOS App Store?  I'm working on the reception of an iOS app,
and the web version of the page (the only version with a visible URL) only
shows the first three comments.  I'm digging pretty deep into the comments
pile, and want to be able to offer proper citations to my readers.  I don't
remember this popping up in Joseph Reagle's book, though I imagine I'm not
the first to confront the issue, and I am hopeful one of you has a solution.

So.... Has anyone encountered (and perhaps overcome) the problem of citing
comments only present via mobile app store with no obvious URL?

With thanks,
Scott

--
Scott Kushner