[Air-L] Citation question: App Store Reviews Only on Mobile?

Robert W Gehl lists at robertwgehl.org
Wed Oct 25 08:21:55 PDT 2017

My suggestion would be to build an archive (of screenshots, perhaps?)
and offer in a footnote to provide those to any other researcher who
asks. This is what I do with social media alternatives and Dark Web
sites, because they all tend to disappear pretty fast and rarely make it
into Archive.org.

- Rob