[Air-L] Essential Reading: Trump, Russia, Facebook & Twitter

Sara Vannini sara.vannini.usi at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 18:55:00 PDT 2017

Thank you, Colin, this is an awesome resource, and I can see how my
students would benefit from going through it!

Thank you so much!

Sara

Sara Vannini, PhD

Lecturer - Integrated Social Sciences and Department of Communication
University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA
Personal website: http://www.saravannini.com

Sanctuary collective website: http://www.sanctuarycollective.net/