[Air-L] dark web recruitment

Robert W Gehl lists at robertwgehl.org
Mon Oct 16 18:26:58 PDT 2017

I agree with much of what's been suggested, including about protecting
your data and yourself.

I would be happy to help. I just wrapped up a book project, titled
Weaving the Dark Web, based on participant observation, interviews, and
archival work on Tor hidden services, Freenet freesites, and I2P
eepsites. The book comes out next fall from MIT.

I also recommend the work of Monica Barrett, Alexia Maddox, Rasmus
Munksgaard, and Jakob Demant.

Regards,

Rob