[Air-L] Software/Platform/Architecture studies methodologies?

Alison Powell a.powell at lse.ac.uk
Thu Sep 14 03:21:03 PDT 2017

Thanks Rob,

I'm currently working on a grant application in partnership with a
design consultancy that tries to investigate algorithmic accountability
by experimenting with different interface designs. This will mean that
we'll have to do some system-based research, and I'm hoping your
approach will help.

Tracey - I did some ethnographic mapping in my PhD that also included
mapping infrastructure elements (WiFi networks, at that time). I'm
currently reviewing walking methods and sensor-based walking mapping for
the data walking project http://www.datawalking.org. Happy to share this
if you are interested - not all of it is published.

alison.