[Air-L] Software/Platform/Architecture studies methodologies?

Deborah Lupton deborah.lupton at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 04:11:58 PDT 2017

Mike Michael and I have done some work using design/cultural probes and
hands-on activities to investigate public understandings of personal
digital dataveilance. I am having a lot of fun at the moment experimenting
with design sociology methods.

An article on this study can be found here:
https://ojs.library.queensu.ca/index.php/surveillance-and-society/article/view/whos_data