[Air-L] Global Media and China - the latest issue and CFP

Xiao Han kilou.xiao.han at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 23:36:51 PDT 2017

Dear All,

We are pleased to announce that our journal Global Media and China has just published its latest issue Volume 2, Issue 2  March 2017.

And also we sincerely welcome your contribution to our journals. If you are interested and have the time, it is a great honour for us to receive your submission. Here is the submission portal:https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/gmac <https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/gmac>. For more information about Global Media and China, please go to http://journals.sagepub.com/home/gch <http://gch.sagepub.com/>, you can also find detailed submission guidelines there.

You can freely read this inaugural issue at: http://journals.sagepub.com/toc/gch/current <http://journals.sagepub.com/toc/gch/current>

Volume 2, Issue 2, March 2017

Interview

Interview with Professor John Ellis

John Ellis

Original Articles

Hero is back- The rising of Chinese audiences: The demonstration of SHI in popularizing of a Chinese animation

Fei Jiang and Kuo Huang

You are what you post in “circle of friends” of Wechat: Self-presentation and identity production from a personality perspective

Chenglong Lin, Wei Fang and Jianbin Jin

Comparing the use of space in selfies on Chinese Weibo and Twitter

Jessica Roberts and Michael Koliska

Casting an “Outsider” in the ritual centre: Two decades of performances of “Rural Migrants” in CCTV’s Spring Festival Gala

Yan Yuan

Science learning in early years: Effects of the Chinese television series Big Bird Looks at the World

Yeh Hsueh, Zongkui Zhou, Guimin Su, June Lee and Katherine Kitzmann

In focus

Empire, Tianxia and Great Unity: A historical examination and future vision of China’s international communication

Lei Zhang and Zhengrong Hu

Dr HAN Xiao

Research Assistant, Social Media Centre, Communication University of China (CUC)

Commissioning Editor, Global Media and China gch.sagepub.com <http://gch.sagepub.com/>