[Air-L] New book: Storytelling in the Digital Age

Gurpreet Mann mannkgurpreet at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 15:28:14 PDT 2017

Dear colleagues,

Happy to announce the release of my new book *Storytelling in the Digital
Age: People, Communities and Stories*.

It's an educational resource and a brief introduction into various topics.
The first couple of chapters deal with some of the history and ways in
which digital has changed our stories and communities. The next few
chapters discuss online communities and storytellers (podcasters,
YouTubers, Viners (rip), Tumblr users, GIFs). The book finishes off with a
couple chapters on storytelling techniques, memes, transmedia storytelling
and ways to monetize content online.

Available for free on Kindle
<https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0755WW497/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1503866095&sr=8-1&keywords=gurpreet+mann>
and iBooks
<https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/storytelling-in-the-digital-age/id1276020169?mt=11>.
Please email me if you'd like a PDF version (also available through my
Academia.edu account <https://bcu.academia.edu/GurpreetMann>).

Sincerely,
Gurpreet Mann
Toronto, ON
MA Candidate at Birmingham City University

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and attached material are intended for
the use of the individual or organization to whom they are addressed and