[Air-L] What Internet do we want? Please participate in the netCommons survey

Christian Fuchs christian.fuchs at uti.at
Wed Sep 13 08:34:55 PDT 2017

netCommons is an interdisciplinary Horizon2020 EU project studying the
social, legal and technological reality and future of the Internet -
https://netcommons.eu/

The University of Westminster’s project team conducts a survey among
experienced Internet users that asks:
What Internet do we want? What are the Internet’s main problems? How can
alternatives look like?

https://d52netcommons.limequery.com/357528?lang=en

We appreciate if you could take approx. 20 minutes to participate in the
survey, which helps us to better understand the Internet’s problems and
possible solutions.

Many thanks!
Kind regards,
Dimitris Boucas, Maria Michalis, Christian Fuchs
(Univ of Westminster netCommons research team)