[Air-L] E-democracy / digital politics syllabus?

Jennifer Pybus jrpybus at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 04:32:09 PDT 2017

Hi Zach,

Mark Coté, Paolo Gerbaudo and I recently put out a special issue on the Politics of Big Data in the new journal 'Digital Culture and Society’ (https://www.degruyter.com/view/j/dcs.2016.2.issue-2/issue-files/dcs.2016.2.issue-2.xml) with articles by Bernhard Rieder, Stefania Milan and Lonneke van der Velden, Dhiraj Murthy and by ourselves. Perhaps some of these may be of use for your syllabus?

All the best,
Jennifer