[Air-L] Request for literature on feedback/response on Twitter

Bret Staudt Willet staudtwi at msu.edu
Mon Sep 11 13:31:45 PDT 2017

Hi AoIR! This is my first time posting to this excellent listserv, and I'm
grateful in advance for your help.

I'm gearing up for my doctoral practicum this fall, looking at how
educators connect and interact on Twitter. I'm focusing on how Twitter
users experience engagement with their tweets. I'm thinking engagement can
potentially be experienced as a feedback loop (like classroom clickers in
educational research a few years back) or as a conversational response (as
suggested in this interesting Twitter thread
<https://twitter.com/leahbobet/status/902590526582607872>).

If you know of any scholarly articles or work being done in the area of
feedback/response on social media, especially Twitter, would you send my
way?

Again, thank you in this specific instance, but also thank you for the many
ways I've already learned from this community in the past year.

//Bret

Bret Staudt Willet
​PhD Student, Michigan State University, Educational Psychology and
Educational Technology
http://bretsw.com  -  717.575.2867 (cell)  -  @bretsw (Twitter)