[Air-L] Transmissions CFP

Karina Rider 16kar4 at queensu.ca
Thu Sep 28 10:49:28 PDT 2017

**Apologies for cross-posting**

Hello,

We are currently circulating a Call for Posts for Transmissions, a companion blog to Social Studies of Science.

Founded in 2017, Transmissions disseminates ideas in motion, signals contentious and developing topics, and powers emerging STS dialogue and debate. The site works with the dynamism and flexibility of digital media to communicate, fuel, and circulate emerging, time-sensitive, and usefully inchoate material; a conduit for generating new questions, positions and tensions, and channeling them into longer-term research projects.

We are currently accepting posts under ‘Dispatches’, which provide timely, topical discussions of STS issues: replies to recent publications, reactions to current events, or position pieces (less than 1000 words). Dispatches can cover any topic relating to STS.

To view current and archived posts, please visit www.ssstransmissions.org<http://www.ssstransmissions.org/>. To submit, please email your post to transmissions at queensu.ca<mailto:transmissions at queensu.ca>. You can also follow Transmissions on Twitter (@_transmissions_).

Best,
Karina
Co-editor of Transmissions

--