[Air-L] Definitions for Social Media Sites

Rebecca Hayes rebecca.a.hayes at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 09:29:34 PDT 2017

It quite possibly the weirdest name circumstance I can imagine, I, Rebecca
A. Hayes, am replying to Rebecca M. Hayes (who, in another random
coincidence, teaches where my dad taught for years) in response to this,
but I digress.

Becky,
In some selfish self-citing, check out
Carr, C. T., & Hayes, R. A. (2015). Social media: Defining, developing, and
divining. *Atlantic Journal of Communication*, 23(1), 46-65.
doi:10.1080/15456870.2015.972282

I can send you a copy if you don't have access.

Best,
Becky