[Air-L] New Posts: Professors, Readers, Senior Lecturers and Lecturers in Internet Studies, University of Huddersfield

Cornel Sandvoss C.Sandvoss at hud.ac.uk
Tue Apr 3 02:48:30 PDT 2018

Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to share the below vacancies at the University of Huddersfield with you.

We are advertising a number of new posts in Media and Communication with a focus on internet studies at the levels of Professor, Reader, Senior Lecturer and Lecturer. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to shape our new degree programmes in participatory and social media, and join our recently established research Centre for Participatory Culture.

We welcome applications from internet researchers at all career stages.

Please find further details for the following posts under the attached links:

R3408, Professor/Reader in Media and Communication (up to 3 posts) https://goo.gl/z5WDc5

R3409, L/SL in Media and Communication (up to 4 posts) https://goo.gl/JbC1nf

If you have any questions or comments, or are interested in an informal discussion of these posts, please do get in touch.

Please share widely!

Best wishes,

Cornel

P.S. In case this needs saying in the age of Brexit: we very much seek and welcome international applications.

Cornel Sandvoss
Professor of Media and Communication
Head of Department of Media, Journalism and Film
Email: c.sandvoss at hud.ac.uk<mailto:c.sandvoss at hud.ac.uk>
Tel.: +44/1484/471411

University of Huddersfield inspiring tomorrow's professionals.
[http://marketing.hud.ac.uk/_HOSTED/EmailSig2014/EmailSigFooter.jpg]