[Air-L] CfP Workshop CityVis - Urban Visualization

Nina Hälker nina.haelker at hcu-hamburg.de
Mon Apr 9 04:01:05 PDT 2018

Dear AoIRists (especially for those of you working in the field of urban visualization),

we are happy to announce that our workshop proposal “CityVis”, an interactive workshop on urban data visualization, has been accepted for this year’s IEEE VIS conference in Berlin (21.-26.10.2018).

The call focuses on the visualization of urban data, ranging from sensor networks to citizen science. We are particularly interested in exploring the “human-centric” perspective (i.e. decision support systems, co-creation and evaluation methods, etc.). We are looking for use cases that highlight current and future challenges, applications, contexts and technologies in the field.

Please feel free to apply and to share the CfP with your friends and colleagues.
The deadline for abstract submissions is June, 15.

Important dates:
15.06. Deadline for structured abstracts
15.07. Notification of acceptance of abstracts
15.08. Deadline for camera-ready full paper
21.-26.10. IEEE VIS 2018

The full CfP and further information is available here: http://cityvis.io/workshop.html <http://cityvis.io/workshop.html>

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards,

Sebastian Meier (Technologiestiftung Berlin)
Nina Hälker (HafenCity University Hamburg)
Sarah Goodwin (RMIT/Monash University Melbourne)

Nina Hälker
Research Assistant
CityScienceLab

HafenCity University