[Air-L] CfP:Spheres Journal for Digital Cultures on the Spectre of AI

MG mayamemes at riseup.net
Tue Apr 17 03:46:29 PDT 2018

Hello,

On behalf of the editorial collective of Spheres, a peer reviewed, open
access web journal from the Centre for Digital Cultures at Leuphana
University, Lüneburg, I'm happy to share our Call for Papers for our
Winter 2018 issue: The Spectre of Artificial Intelligence.
We welcome formats beyond the standard academic ones! And are keen to
publish work from a variety of places and perspectives.

Deadline for 250 word abstracts: May 15th.
First drafts due: August 31st
Publication: Winter 2018/19 following peer review

More details here:

http://spheres-journal.org/call-for-papers-6-the-spectre-of-artificial-intelligence/

Please do share this in your networks.

Thank you!

_Maya.

--
Doctoral candidate, Leuphana University
die Fakültat Wissenschaften/Centre for Digital Cultures/MECS