[Air-L] Job(s) at Cardiff University

Andrea Calderaro CalderaroA at cardiff.ac.uk
Fri Apr 20 03:03:17 PDT 2018

Dear all,

We are making multiple appointments to join our Department of Politics and International Relations / Cardiff University. “Digital Technology in Government and Society” is one of the area the Department is keen to appoint colleagues, and the selected candidate(s) might have the opportunity to contribute to the research activities of the Centre for Internet and Global Politics. In particular, as described in the JobAd:

“Digital Technology in Government and Society. We seek applicants whose research is developing insights at the cutting edge of this area, and whose teaching experience can help us equip our students with the skills necessary to engage with these developments. We encourage applicants who examine the challenges that digital technologies pose to government, society and global politics, in areas such as the politics of big data; digital research methods; digital communications; digital propaganda; artificial intelligence and machine learning; surveillance and privacy; Internet governance.”

All posts are full time and permanent, and available from September 2018.

Closing date: Monday, 14 May 2018

Full job ad available via:

http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BJB001/teaching-and-research-opportunities-in-politics-and-international-relations/

Feel free to drop me a line for informal queries.

Best

Andrea

Andrea Calderaro, PhD
Director Centre for Internet and Global Politics (CIGP)
Lecturer in International Relations
Department of Politics and International Relations | Cardiff University
Personal page: http://www.cardiff.ac.uk/people/view/330531-calderaro-andrea
Twitter: @andreacalderaro