[Air-L] Literature Review - App Store Mining

Myles, David myles.david at uqam.ca
Sun Apr 22 18:16:36 PDT 2018

Hi everyone!

I’m currently conducting a literature review on app store mining. I was wondering if any of you could recommend papers that use app store data (app product info and metadata, users’ reviews and ratings, app rankings). So far, I’ve identified quite a few papers from computer science that develop extracting tools and perform sentiment analysis (among others).

I’m now searching for papers that look at this data from a social, communicational, or STS perspective (for example: what can users’ app reviews tell us about social norms of use?).

Thanks for your help,
David
PhD Candidate, Université de Montréal
Postdoctoral fellow, Digital Media Research Centre (QUT)