[Air-L] Social Media as ethnographic source (algorithms, publicness, ethics, etc.)

sky c skyc at riseup.net
Mon Apr 23 22:06:32 PDT 2018

Our chapter on the social movement research we've been doing may be
relevant:

Sky Croeser and Tim Highfield (2015). Mapping Movements – Social
Movement Research and Big Data: Critiques and Alternatives. Compromised
Data From Social Media to Big Data. Bloomsbury.

(Let me know if you have trouble getting hold of a copy).