[Air-L] Full-Time Job in Austin - Data Librarian at data.world

Selene Y Arrazolo selene at utexas.edu
Wed Aug 1 08:18:49 PDT 2018

Hello Friends,

There is an opening at data.world, my current employer. I am leaving my
post there and they are eager to hire another librarian!
:)

If you have a passion for open data, an interest in working at a startup,
enjoy working with a variety of team members, have experience designing
taxonomies or controlled vocabularies, and you love to learn new tech
(especially semantic web tech), then check out the job description
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KS8s4RFehbCdrqt0xDaKNcut1u8c8jTYIG_nt80ex1w/edit?ts=5b60c1c1>
and
apply if it sounds like a good fit.

I love my job very much and I have to leave for family obligations. The
benefits are awesome and the people are all great with incredible
experience in the tech field.

Let me know if you have any questions, but to apply please email Patrick
McGarry, patrick at data.world

Cheers,
Selene Arrazolo