[Air-L] Q re a survey on reddit (Jeremy Foote)

Sarah Gilbert sagilber at mail.ubc.ca
Sat Aug 4 19:09:53 PDT 2018

Hi Noriko,

As far as I know r/SampleSize (https://www.reddit.com/r/SampleSize/ <https://www.reddit.com/r/SampleSize/>) is the only subreddit where you can post links to surveys without getting permission from individual subreddit moderators first. If you post in other subs without getting permission from the mods it will likely be deleted.

Best,
Sarah

Sarah Gilbert
PhD Candidate
iSchool (Library, Archival and Information Studies)
The University of British Columbia | Vancouver | Musqueam Traditional Territory
s.gilbert at ubc.ca