[Air-L] Social media legal and privacy issues exercise

Gohar F. Khan gohar.feroz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 21:42:29 PDT 2018

Hi,

I am looking for ideas on interactive in-class exercise on social media
legal and privacy issues for my undergrad students. Ideally, they should
work in small groups to carry out the exercise.  Any topic that fits within
the broader scope of regal and/or privacy issues related to social media
use/data will work. Normally, I would ask them to review a social media
platform's privacy policy and report back on how they use your data. But
this time I intend to do something different.

Any suggestions, please?

Cheers,
Khan

--

*Khan,  Gohar PhD **/ **Senior Lecturer Digital Business /* *Undergraduate
and Graduate Convenor for Digital Business*

*Waikato Management School  **/**  University of Waikato*
 *Private Bag 3105*  */*  *Hamilton 3240*

*Ph: + 64 7 838 4233 **/*  *gohar.khan at waikato.ac.nz
<gohar.khan at waikato.ac.nz> **/ *Office: MSB.2.32D  */*  Web:
gfkhan.wordpress.com

Check out my book on social media analytics <http://7layersanalytics.com/>