[Air-L] cross-border data access by law enforcement agencies

Halefom Hailu halefom03 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 04:19:42 PDT 2018

 ARTICLE

I am researching new legal and policy initiatives regarding cross-border
data access by law enforcement agencies in Europe and beyond. I am aware of
the U.S. CLOUD Act, the EU’s e-evidence proposal, and Council of Europe’s
proposed additional protocol to the Budapest convention. I am looking for
such initiatives at national, regional and international levels and can be
proposed by any actor (government, private, civil society). I would
appreciate if anyone has any suggestion.

Kind regards,

Halefom

HALEFOM HAILU ABRAHA
Marie Curie Research Fellow, University of Malta
+356 77119775
@halefom6 <https://twitter.com/halefom6>*@ethiocyberlaws*
Publication:  https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&user=3q4ySDcAAAAJ