[Air-L] Online survey about your social media data management practices, Amazon gift cards

Libby Hemphill libbyh at umich.edu
Wed Aug 8 05:12:53 PDT 2018

We're surveying researchers who use social media data to gain insight about
their data management practices, and we want to hear from you!

Survey Link: https://umich.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9ymE2Wep3D3v8Jn

We are especially interested in the ways researchers are thinking and
talking about what they do to collect and manage data sets from social
media platforms. Your answers will help us understand how to support
researchers using social media data and potentially inform the development
of shared archives. We ask that if you use a data management plan that you
upload a copy, so it may help to have that document ready before starting
the survey. You must hold a university, government, or industry affiliation
and use social media data in your research to qualify for the survey.

As a thank you for participating, those who complete the survey will be
entered to win one of three $100 Amazon gift cards.

Please email the project's director, Libby Hemphill, PhD <*libbyh at umich.edu
<libbyh at umich.edu>>*, or research assistant, Rebekah Small <*rebekasm at umich.edu
<ebekasm at umich.edu>>* with questions or comments.

Libby Hemphill
Director, Resource Center for Minority Data
<http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/RCMD>, ICPSR
<http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/>
Research Associate Professor, Institute for Social Research
<http://home.isr.umich.edu/>
Associate Professor, School of Information <https://www.si.umich.edu/>
University of Michigan