[Air-L] Looking for Literature on Immersive Communication

Urooj Raja Urooj.Raja at colorado.edu
Mon Aug 13 14:38:40 PDT 2018

Dear Community,

I am in the process of putting together my dissertation prospectus, and am
looking for literature on immersive communication, particularly within the
virtual reality space. In essence, I am looking for information on how
immersive communication is operationalized, empirically. And if it appears
to be more or less effective in generating user interest about the content
being transmitted versus static communication. I would appreciate any and
all leads.

Thank you all for your time.

Best,
Urooj