[Air-L] Creating a Thematic Group in Digital Sociology in ISA [Help Required]

David Dueñas david.duenas at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 06:54:01 PDT 2018

Dear all,

We are currently making the first steps to create a Thematic Group in
Digital Sociology at the International Sociological Association, aiming to
gather scholars and topics around our common field of interest. In order to
fulfil the requirements of ISA, we will need to present a number of
signatures of ISA members in good standing (those who paid their fee), from
different continents, who want to support this proposal.

If you are member of ISA and you are willing to sign with us, please join us
at digital-sociology-ISA at googlegroups.com or contact me
(david.duenas at gmail.com).

In this google group we are already discussing the documents and future
development of this Thematic Group, being a good occasion to get in touch
with other scholars and to create something which fits on the needs of the
sociological community. You are more than welcome J

Best regards

David Duenas-Cid

_______________________________

Dr. David Dueñas-Cid
Assistant Professor

Kozminski University

New Research on Digital Societies (NERDS)

Jagiellonska 57/59

03-301 Warszawa (Poland)

Researcher

Tallinn University of Technology

Ragnar Nurkse Department of Innovation and Governance
Akadeemia tee 3

EE-12618 Tallinn (Estonia)

Twitter: @attu_island

Skype: david.duenascid