[Air-L] Digital/Media Psychology: Lecturer wanted

Prof. Dr. Stephan G. Humer stephan at internetsoziologie.at
Thu Aug 16 06:11:58 PDT 2018

Dear all,

we are looking for a Guest Lecturer for an additional Media Psychology
seminar at our Fresenius University this fall in Berlin. We pay above
the Berlin Guest Lecturer average, both for predoc and postdoc
Lecturers, and offer an exclusive teaching place directly located in the
heart of Berlin at Gendarmenmarkt. If you need more information, please
let me know!

Best regards

Stephan

--
Prof. Dr. Stephan G. Humer
Internet Sociologist

Director, Internet Sociology Department, Hochschule Fresenius Berlin
Researcher, Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, FU Berlin
Senior Fellow, Digital Class, Berlin University of the Arts

Tel. (DE/EU): +49 (0)157/58064165
Phone (US): (213) 267-0214
Website: www.socialitybydesign.org
Twitter: @netsociology