[Air-L] Call for Abstracts: CSCW Workshop on Power Struggles in the Digital Economy - Deadline Approaching

Christoph Lutz chrislutz at gmx.ch
Wed Aug 29 05:14:52 PDT 2018

   Dear everyone,

   A team of Internet researchers – Airi Lampinen, Gemma Newlands, Ann
   Light, Nicole Immorlica and myself – is organizing a workshop at this
   year’s CSCW conference on the topic of "Power Struggles in the Digital
   Economy". The workshop takes places on November 3, 2018, in Jersey City
   (USA) and we aim at discussing interdisciplinary and critical
   perspectives on the power dynamics of digitally mediated labor.

   More details, including the call for participation, are available on
   the workshop website: [1]https://cscw2018digitaleconomy.wordpress.com/

   The deadline for 2-4 page position papers is on August 31 2018, 5pm
   PDT.

   If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me or any of the
   organizers.

   Best, Christoph

   Dr. Christoph Lutz
   Assistant Professor

   [2]Nordic Centre for Internet & Society
   [3]Department of Communication and Culture

   [4]BI Norwegian Business School
   Office address: Nydalsveien 37, 0484 Oslo
   Mobile: +47 46410206; Twitter: [5]@lutzid