[Air-L] cheaper than usual, Twitter-compliant, historical data, sale until 11:55 PM EST tonight

Shulman, Stu stu at texifter.com
Fri Aug 31 11:46:33 PDT 2018

We had a poor month selling, so there is a 12-hour sale (30% off) on
historical Twitter data access:

sifter.texifter.com

The good news is that we have (I think) passed muster for another year (our
8th) of Twitter compliance and we will be offering access for academic
research for another year. This means no more looking at deleted Tweets,
among other things, but also a growing array of tools and collaboration
opportunities as we build deeper ties to Twitter and also (it seems maybe)
Facebook, as well as academics, librarians, department chairs, and research
personnel at institutions around the world.

https://discovertext.com/2018/08/28/discovertext-resources/

~Stu

--
Dr. Stuart W. Shulman