[Air-L] Looking for literature on spam in online communities

Christopher Lueg cplueg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 01:51:54 PDT 2018

Hi there

Our work on spam and digital redlining might be of interest. We were
more interested in conceptual foundations and impact than in
positivist approaches to spam identification.

Gosh, it's been more than 10 years since... feeling old now ;)

Mystery Meat revisited: Spam, Anti-Spam Measures and Digital Redlining
https://www.ideals.illinois.edu/handle/2142/206

-Christopher