[Air-L] WhatsApp methodologies and platform frameworks

Radhika G gradhika2012 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 19:47:05 PDT 2018

Padmini - as you know - I've been getting my "data" through user (mostly
unstructured because then the points I would miss emerge more often)
interviews - but its a laborious and time-consuming process.

___
Radhika Gajjala
Co-editor of ADA: Journal of Gender and New Media (adanewmedia.org)

Professor,
School of Media and Communication
and
American Culture Studies Program