[Air-L] cross-border data access by law enforcement agencies

manolo.farci manolo.farci at uniurb.it
Thu Aug 9 09:07:39 PDT 2018

Inviato da smartphone Samsung Galaxy.
-------- Messaggio originale --------Da: Maura Conway <maura.conway at dcu.ie> Data: 09/08/18  15:38  (GMT+01:00) A: halefom03 at gmail.com Cc: List Aoir <air-l at listserv.aoir.org> Oggetto: Re: [Air-L] cross-border data access by law enforcement agencies
Hi Halefom,

Perhaps also relevant is Directive (EU) 2016/680 of the European Parliament
and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons
with regard to the processing of personal data by competent authorities for
the purposes of the prevention, investigation, detection or prosecution of
criminal offences or the execution of criminal penalties, and on the free
movement of such data (repealing Council Framework Decision 2008/977/JHA).

See https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=celex:32016L0680.

Regards,
Maura

*Prof. Maura Conway*
School of Law and Government
Dublin City University
Glasnevin
Dublin 9
Ireland

Tel. +353 1 700 6472
E-Mail. maura.conway at dcu.ie
Skype. galwaygrrl

Twitter: @galwaygrrl

Website: http://doras.dcu.ie/view/people/Conway,_Maura.html

**********

VOX-Pol Project on Violent Online Political Extremism

Website: http://www.voxpol.eu

Twitter: @VOX_Pol

On Wed, 8 Aug 2018 at 12:20, Halefom Hailu <halefom03 at gmail.com> wrote:

>  ARTICLE
>
> I am researching new legal and policy initiatives regarding cross-border
> data access by law enforcement agencies in Europe and beyond. I am aware of
> the U.S. CLOUD Act, the EU’s e-evidence proposal, and Council of Europe’s
> proposed additional protocol to the Budapest convention. I am looking for
> such initiatives at national, regional and international levels and can be
> proposed by any actor (government, private, civil society). I would
> appreciate if anyone has any suggestion.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Halefom

*

*Séanadh Ríomhphoist/Email Disclaimer*

*Tá an ríomhphost seo agus aon
chomhad a sheoltar leis faoi rún agus is lena úsáid ag an seolaí agus sin
amháin é. Is féidir tuilleadh a léamh anseo.
<https://www4.dcu.ie/iss/seanadh-riomhphoist.shtml>*

*This e-mail and any
files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for use
by the addressee. Read more here.
<https://www4.dcu.ie/iss/email-disclaimer.shtml>*

*

--