[Air-L] Social media legal and privacy issues exercise

Deborah Lupton deborah.lupton at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 16:05:58 PDT 2018

Mike Michael and I used cultural probes drawn from design research in group
tasks to elicit public understandings of personal data and dataveillance.
These methods could readily be used as a teaching tool as well.

Our article outlining methods and findings is available OA here
<https://ojs.library.queensu.ca/index.php/surveillance-and-society/article/view/whos_data>
.