[Air-L] Digital Methods

Amanda Karlsson amandakarlsson588 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 14 00:11:52 PDT 2018

Thank you all for your responses and suggestions - there's definitely something to draw from here! I will now try and figure out how to apply some of your ideas. Will let you know how it worked afterwards!

- and of course, Annette! I will pop by your office!

Sharing is caring!

Amanda Karlsson
MA, PhD Fellow
School of Communication & Culture