[Air-L] Looking for information on youths, leisure and technology uses

Samantha Close but.no.cigar at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 12:27:33 PDT 2018

Mimi Ito et al's Hanging Out, Messing Around, and Geeking Out: Kids Living
and Learning with New Media would be my rec for sure! You should also look
at danah boyd and Nancy Baym's recent books.

https://mitpress.mit.edu/books/hanging-out-messing-around-and-geeking-out

Message is sent from a smartphone. Message contents, however, not
guaranteed to be smart. Or spelled correctly.