[Air-L] Looking for information on youths, leisure and technology uses

Duque, Nina duque.nina at courrier.uqam.ca
Tue Aug 28 05:12:37 PDT 2018

Thank-you all for your wonderful suggestions. They are very appreciated. I have much interesting reading ahead!

Kindly
Nina

On Aug 28, 2018, at 5:33 AM, Jutta Haider <jutta.haider at gmail.com<mailto:jutta.haider at gmail.com>> wrote:

You might find Cecilia Andersson's work interesting:
http://portal.research.lu.se/portal/en/persons/cecilia-andersson(7a999fed-cb53-4436-9580-db464490fcc3).html
especially:
Andersson, C. (2017). “Google is not fun”: An investigation of how Swedish teenagers frame online searching. Journal of Documentation, 73(6), 1244–1260.

/Jutta