[Air-L] Apply Now! Speculative Fiction & AI Futures : Singapore, 15-16 December

Amy Johnson amyj at mit.edu
Sat Dec 1 15:37:49 PST 2018

Please join us and help us circulate the call for this two-day workshop! (More below.) The event is part of Digital Asia Hub's AI in Asia series, and is intended not only for scholars in the region, but also for writers, technologists, and others in the region, too.

Best,
Amy

We’re excited to host a speculative fiction writing workshop in Singapore, over the weekend of 15-16 December, 2018.

The deadline for applications is 12pm (Singapore time) on 5th December, 2018.

We welcome applications from a diversity of backgrounds, geographies, disciplines, and approaches to technology. You do not need to self-identity as a writer, academic or artist (or indeed any other limiting frame or role). We *are* expecting awesomeness, spirit and imagination! :-)

More details [here: https://bit.ly/2BJjxPy<https://t.co/wCAY35SdX1>], which includes a link to the online application form.

Apply now, and feel free to circulate to your networks in Asia.

Best,
Malavika
(on behalf of the DAH team)

Executive Director, Digital Asia Hub, Hong Kong
www.digitalasiahub.org<http://www.digitalasiahub.org>

Faculty Associate, Berkman Klein Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University
cyber.law.harvard.edu/people/mjayaram<http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/people/mjayaram>

---
Amy Johnson, PhD
Center for Humanistic Inquiry, Amherst College
Berkman Klein Center for Internet & Society, Harvard University
@shrapnelofme