[Air-L] Human Technology Special issue More Years, More Technology: Aging in the Digital Era,

Taipale, Sakari sakari.taipale at jyu.fi
Mon Dec 3 11:12:37 PST 2018

Lähettäjä: ht-subscribers-bounces at lists.jyu.fi <ht-subscribers-bounces at lists.jyu.fi> Puolesta Human Technology
Lähetetty: maanantai 3. joulukuuta 2018 16:26
Vastaanottaja: ht-subscribers at lists.jyu.fi
Aihe: Newest issue of Human Technology now available online

Dear subscriber of the Human Technology e-notification service,

A new thematic issue of Human Technology has been published. The focus of the issue is on aging and technology, under the title of More Years, More Technology: Aging in the Digital Era. The  issue has been edited by Sakari Taipale and Riitta Hänninen, both members of the Centre of Excellence in Research on Ageing and Care at the Department of Social Sciences and Philosophy at the University of Jyväskylä, Finland. The issue comprises six papers drawn from researchers in Europe and Canada. Readers can access the issue at http://www.humantechnology.jyu.fi/current/
[http://humantechnology.jyu.fi/@@site-logo/htlogo_tp_mt.png]<http://www.humantechnology.jyu.fi/current/>

Volume 14, Issue 3 - Human Technology<http://www.humantechnology.jyu.fi/current/>
www.humantechnology.jyu.fi<http://www.humantechnology.jyu.fi>
Special issue on More Years, More Technology: Aging in the Digital Era, November 2018, pp. 258-403

Contents of Volume 14, Issue 3:

Guest Editors' Introduction

More Years, More Technologies: Aging in the Digital Era

Sakari Taipale and Riitta Hänninen

Original Papers

Barriers and Facilitators of Older People's mHealth Usage: A Qualitative Review
of Older People's Views

Alice Spann & Ellen Stewart

A Scoping Review Exploration of the Intended and Unintended Consequences of

eHealth on Older People: A Health Equity Impact Assessment

Mei Lan Fang, Ellie Siden, Anastasia Korol, Marie-Anne Demestihas, Judith Sixsmith

& Adrew Sixsmith

Warm Experts for Elderly Users: Who are They and What Do They Do?

Tobias Olsson & Dino Viscovi

"I Use It Correctly!": The Use of ICTSs Among Italian Grandmothers in a

Generational Perspective

Fausto Colombo, Piermarco Aroldi, & Simone Carlo

The Organizational Use of Online Stock Photos: The Impact of Representing

Senior Citizens as Eternally Youthful

Eugène Loos

Professional Stakeholders' Views on the Use of Digital Technologies in

Spanish Long-term Care

Blanca Deusdad & Isabella Riccò

As always, we ask that you please forward information on our journal to your all of your colleagues who might be interested in the topics within this issue or available in our archives (humantechnology.jyu.fi/browse). And Human Technology continually encourages submissions on a diversity of topics under our open call for papers.

And you can Like and follow Human Technology on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/humantechnologyjournal/) and Twitter (https://twitter.com/HTjournal)

Cordially,

Barbara

Ms. Barbara Crawford