[Air-L] resources for researches from underdeveloped countries

Hamlet López hamlet.lopez at cubarte.cult.cu
Mon Dec 3 04:58:46 PST 2018

Dear all,

Here the resources sent by other members of the list. (Thank you all, by
the way!):

1.https://www.nsf.gov/funding/azindex.jsp
2.https://sites.google.com/a/wonderlib.com/resourcecenter/additional-resources/high-quality-sources/wonder-data-sources

Facebook groups on ICTD/HCI4D:
1. https://www.facebook.com/groups/hciXb/
2. https://www.facebook.com/groups/2553350463/

Also I found:

https://en.unesco.org/fellowships/keizo-obuchi/

Best,
Hamlet

--
Hamlet López García
Dr. en Ciencias de la Comunicación Social