[Air-L] Are you teaching a course in research design?

Patricia Aufderheide paufder at american.edu
Tue Dec 4 14:08:32 PST 2018

We're creating a new summer course in our PhD program focusing on research design, and I'd love to be able to borrow from the best, if you're willing to share your approaches. Thank you! Happy to get stuff offline, and to share online what givers want me to share!

Patricia Aufderheide, University Professor, School of Communication
PhD Program Director
Founder, Center for Media & Social Impact
American University
4400 Massachusetts Av., NW
American University, Washington, DC 20016-8017
McKinley Hall 323
@paufder @cmsimpact
cmsimpact.org<http://cmsimpact.org>
paufder at american.edu<mailto:paufder at american.edu>
202-885-2069 office
240-643-4805 mobile

Reclaiming Fair Use--t<https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/022637419X?pf_rd_p=d1f45e03-8b73-4c9a-9beb-4819111bef9a&pf_rd_r=9A4S3CXHCD8R7GBY3C8P>he second edition is out, with new stories, quizzes and entirely new chapters on the surprising success of fair use in enabling creativity!