[Air-L] digital infrastructure that supports language diversity

Isabelle Zaugg isabellezaugg at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 6 00:23:52 PST 2018

Dear all,

A colleague of mine is organizing an event on the topic of digital infrastructures for language justice/diversity.  I've helped her as much as I could, but thought our network might have other suggestions of resources/scholars.  She is particularly interested in finding work that talks at a philosophical level about how digital infrastructure allows/disallows for language diversity in the digital sphere.

Thank you,
Isabelle