[Air-L] Fw: Two postdoc positions in project on trust in online platforms available at Edinburgh

Ansgar Koene Ansgar.Koene at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Dec 11 02:30:32 PST 2018

Dear all,

   apologies for cross posting. The following job opening at the University of Edinburgh may be of interest. These postdoc positions are related to the ReEnTrust, which continues the Edinburgh - Oxford - Nottingham collaboration from the UnBias project.

Cheers,

Ansgar

Dr. Ansgar Koene
Senior Research Fellow: UnBias, CaSMa & Horizon Policy Impact
Horizon Digital Economy Research Institute
University of Nottingham
Working group chair for IEEE Standard on Algorithm Bias Considerations
http://unbias.wp.horizon.ac.uk/
http://casma.wp.horizon.ac.uk/
http://www.horizon.ac.uk/
https://standards.ieee.org/develop/project/7003.html