[Air-L] Fwd: VB: 4 yr fully-funded PhD position in Information Studies, Lund University, Sweden

Jutta Haider jutta.haider at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 00:04:02 PST 2018

4 year fully-funded PhD position in Information Studies (Library and
Information Science) at Lund University, Sweden.

We are seeking applications for the position of one doctoral student
in Information
Studies at the Department of Arts and Cultural Sciences, Lund University,
Sweden to start 1st September 2018.

The PhD program is located at the Department of Arts and Cultural Sciences at
the Faculty of Humanities. The research environment is dynamic and growing
with well-established national and international contacts.

A Swedish PhD education lasts four years full-time. It is fully funded
including
wages, social security and entitlement to benefits.

Link to position opening https://lu.mynetworkglobal.com/en/what:
job/jobID:190100/

Link to further information for applicants: http://www.kultur.
lu.se/en/research/forskarutbildning/information-about-vacant-phd-positions-
2018/information-studies-information-for-applicants-to-phd-position/

If you are interested, please contact me for more information:
olof.sundin at kultur.lu.se

Best wishes,

Olof

Olof Sundin
Professor in Information Studies
Department of Arts and Cultural Sciences
Lund University, Sweden
Tel: +46 46 2220966 <+46%2046%20222%2009%2066>
email:olof.sundin at kultur.lu.se
Home page: http://www.kultur.lu.se/en/the-department/staff/OlofSundin/