[Air-L] "Thinking about Islam, Politics, and Muslim Identity in a Digital Age"

Mergen mergend7 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 12:35:23 PST 2018

Assalamu alaikum.
Peace to all of you.

Feel free to debate as you may wish. However, there is no other deity but
Him, God, the Creator, Allah the most beautiful.
Islam is the fastest growing religion, and there must be a reason for it.
Thus, thesises such as this " it is inevitable that there will be more and
more anti-Islamic/anti-Muslim sentiments..." is groundless. Europe is
increasingly becoming Muslim.
Those who think hard and accurately may reflect someday. Digitization and
related tools, e.g. Internet, was created with Allah's will. It actually
helps spreading the ultimate truth across the globe.

So please try to reflect on this.
Peace