[Air-L] Tuesday Free Webinar: Digital Democracy and Participatory Budgeting Tools - Feb 13

Steven Clift slc at publicus.net
Mon Feb 12 08:39:13 PST 2018

 If you can't make tomorrow's webinar, you can always request more
information here from the Citizens Foundation: http://po.st/CFrequestinfo

Just as I introduced Robert's crew to NCDD and Open Twin Cities for virtual
presentations, I'd be glad to do the same for you. - Steven Clift

*Tech Tuesday Free Webinar: Digital Democracy and Participatory Budgeting
Tools - Feb 13*

NCDD, one of the world's leading civic practitioners networks*, invites you
to their next Tech Tuesday webinar on February 13.

This is must attend for those interested in positive examples of tech in
democracy, community, and government. The webinar will include open source
tools for idea generation, participatory budgeting, and more.

*Who:* Robert Bjarnason, Co-Founder Citizens Foundation, Iceland

*What:* Digital Tools for Upgrading Democracy in Iceland and Beyond

*When:* Tue Feb 13

2 pm Eastern
10 am Pacific
7 pm UK
8 pm CET
8 am NZ (Feb 14)
6 am Sydney, AU (Feb 14)

*Where:* Webinar Details - http://po.st/digitaldemwebinar

*RSVP Required:* http://po.st/registerdigitaldem

*Cost:* Free Live, On-Demand Access for NCDD* Members-Only

*Request the Bonus Case Study in Advance: *http://po.st/CFrequestinfo

** You should join the National Coalition for Dialogue and Deliberation -
NCDD:*

Join their email newsletter with over 30,000 subscribers:  http://po.st/
ncddupdates

The National Coalition for Dialogue & Deliberation (NCDD) is a network of
innovators who bring people together across divides to discuss, decide, and
take action together effectively on today’s toughest issues. NCDD serves as
a gathering place, a resource center, a news source, and a facilitative
leader for this vital community of practice.
​ ​
The NCDD website is a clearinghouse for literally thousands of resources
and best practices, and our highly participatory national and regional
conferences have brought together more nearly 3,000 practitioners,
community leaders, public administrators, researchers, activists, teachers
and students since 2002.
​For more information, please visit http://www.ncdd.org